Unit price per
ENTREM : BY DESIGNER
This item is made to order by the designer and ships within 2-3 weeks.
GEIST OVERWORK JACKET :
Within his works that contributed to the philosophies of 19th-century labor movements, Hegel refers to the "geist" (ghost) in place of the spirit/human mind. Inspired by Hegel writings as well as classic cyberpunk media, the Geist Overwork Jacket is a future-forward workwear piece that combines subtle inner detail with a durable twill exterior.
NOTE: This garment has pre-distressed components. Appearance may vary from photographs. At this time, this garment is available in one size. If you wish to order this garment in a custom size, please select CUSTOM and provide desired measurements at checkout. Size 1 fits like a US XL.
- jackets/coats, tops
- oversized, boxy, cropped
- 100% cotton, 384 gsm (denim)
- asymmetrical distressed textile panels
- extra boxy fit
- heavyweight denim
- wide cuffs with released hem
- RIRI m4 metal zipper closure
- seven-pocket configuration (2 external, 2 welt, 3 internal)
- paneled sleeves for structure
- two-paneled back bodice with spine seam
LAY-FLAT MEASUREMENTS :